Shiloah Therapy and Learning Centre was started with a purpose to improve lives of children with special needs by delivering effective evidence based interventions by qualified therapists.
Our therapy centre, based in Koramangala, Bengaluru, serves children and young people with a diverse range of mild to severe developmental needs, including autism, physical, visual and/or hearing disabilities, multiple disabilities and learning disabilities.
The highly customized programmes at Shiloah Therapy and Learning Centre adopt a holistic developmental curriculum in the areas of language and communication skills, cognitive skills, social and emotional skills, fine and gross motor skills, and adaptive daily living skills.
Our mission is to decrease the challenges faced and enhance the lives of individuals with ASD and children with various challenges and their families by providing one-to-one instruction, education, training, guidance, and resources.
- One on one sessions to facilitate effective learning.
- Individually customised curriculum to enhance development.
- Children exclusively handled only by Certified and trained professionals throughout the therapy session. Child is never left alone or unsupervised by the therapists.
- Integrated therapy plan incorporating therapy plans by different professionals to create comprehensive change.
- Professional services of ABA therapy, Occupational Therapy, Brain Gym, Speech Therapy under one roof.
- Parental involvement for every target behaviour to sustain learning.
- Evidence based practice methods to provide higher results in learning.
- Quarterly evaluations to assess effectiveness of the curriculum.
- Group activities to enhance social skills.
- Services available 7 days a week 9am-7pm.
- Certified and trained professionals.
- Limited number of enrolments accepted to ensure each enrolled child gets due attention and care.
- Explicitly designed interiors with soft equipment for occupational therapy room and non-toxic materials (no iron and metal) creating a child-friendly and child-safe zone.
- Ambience of therapy room created through subtle colours and soft lighting to aid learning.